Jambands.ca

Vin Diesel ran over and killed the original Johnny Appleseed

Esau

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vin Diesel has always been able to find Waldo, except for one time. He found himself stumped on the last page of Where's Waldo Now?, not being able to find the Waldo without a shoe. He threw the book down and screamed, "This is BULLSHIT!" They're all wearing shoes." He then proceeded to eat the book and exclaim, "IF I CAN'T FIND WALDO, THEN NO ONE CAN!" The book he ate belonged to a child that he had borrowed it from. The child began to cry and Vin ate him for good measure. The incident has since been refered to as Christmas.

"Vin Diesel knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, but he wont tell anyone."

There is just no way I should be loving this as much as I am.

"Vin can perform autofellation, but only willingly does so after consuming the flesh of virgins who, have themselves, consumed pineabble tidbits. "

There is just no way I should be loving this as much as I am.

Thats what I was thinking also,I've been hitting refresh now for half an hour.

The recent problems in Indonesia are all the result of Vin Diesel holidaying in the Arctic Ocean, where he is rumoured to be working on a swimming stroke that involves him lying perfectly still in the water and breathing carefully.

In 1972, Vin Diesel was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. He promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade, killed all the guards, burned that fucker down and made a treefort out of human skulls.

Esau, part of me hates you for showing us that link.

haha its very addictive for somthing so inane,we've reached three pages (142 posts) on another board,so far no repeats either.

Vin Diesel knows what it's like when doves cry.