Jambands.ca

Vin Diesel ran over and killed the original Johnny Appleseed

Esau

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Vin Diesel was a D&D character his statistics would be so high that they would be partially fused with infinity.

In the American Revolution Vin Diesel swam over the Atlantic ocean to speak before Parliament. They refused to hear the gentle giant, so he fought the lot of them, then made off with the Queen. Their child was Winston Churchill.

Vin Diesel is the father of David Bowie, whom he sired in an attempt to have sex with the planet mars.

The funniest thing I get from all this now is the number of folks who have Vin Diesel facts as their signatures...too funny.

I think RayRay wins though,I just spit whiskey outta my fuckin nose after reading her's.

Am I the only one who doesn't find these all that funny? I spent about 10 minutes on the site reading new Vin-isms, and didn't even break a smile... Even the ones that have been posted here I don't find funny... I'm not slagging people for finding enjoyment in these, just curious if I'm the only one that doesn't see the humour?

Am I the only one who doesn't find these all that funny? I spent about 10 minutes on the site reading new Vin-isms, and didn't even break a smile... Even the ones that have been posted here I don't find funny... I'm not slagging people for finding enjoyment in these, just curious if I'm the only one that doesn't see the humour?

you and me both dude...of coarse I'm supposed to figuring out what to do with my life not wasting...lol