Jambands.ca

Who is gonna win America's Next Top Model?

MarcO

Kahlen really? i think she needs a little more confidence - i dont find her pictures that good alot of the time. I thought Kahlen or Keenya should have gone last night in my opinion, Brit shoulda stayed.

but ultimately naima should win, ya.

I like Kahlen best as a person but yeah, she doesn't have the confidence to make it. She can;t dance, can't "do sexy" for the camera, cries a lot when she's frustrated...... really nice girl though. The kind you want to just go to a sports bar with and have a beer and wings and talk about how badly you just wanna punch Booche.

The photographer guy, Janice and the gay mexican dude are shooting for Naima I think. Keenyah's attitude is a big problem, her gut is a bigger problem.

But here's why Kahlen will win:

1. She hasn't, as far as I know, backed out of anything asked of her. She hated dancing but did it anyway. And she lost to a professional dancer which isn't surprising. She should be getting points for being so adaptable.

2. Off-camera she's pretty plain jane but she takes good pictures. Yes, when she's shooting she's about as sexy as Booche in leotards but that can be learned, whereas Keenyah unlearning a bad attitude or a gunt-in-progress is alot harder.

3. "Is Nelson Mandela still alive?"

4. Naima has striking features and I think I'll retract everything I've just said because she's likely to win.

All aboard my circular train of logic.

It'll come down to Naima and Kahlen. Keenya has a lot of potential but her attitude is her weak spot.

Unfortuantely, after keeping up with this show for months now, I'm gonna have to miss the final episode. Ah well.....

Y'know, looking over their pictures again, there actually are more of Kahlens that i like than any of the other girls... i guess her personality was throwing me - i still think she needs to live more though - so i still think naima should probably get it in the end. Problem is the Covergirl contract - they want bubbly girls - dont know if any of these left qualify for that...

ep11_04.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

18.jpg