Jambands.ca

Friday the 13th Port Dover!!!!

Dancin man

Everyone should get down to dover for tomorrow.Diesel Dog are playing from 4-10 at the Kinsmen tent and then from 10-2 am at Angelo's :) Mark Wilson is also playing at the norfolk,i'm not sure what time?Its going to be a blast!!!As normal i'm having a get together at my mom's house,stop by for a beer or 20 :) .Bikers+Bikers=1 hell of a good time!!!!

Everyone should get down to dover for tomorrow.Diesel Dog are playing from 4-10 at the Kinsmen tent and then from 10-2 am at Angelo's :) Mark Wilson is also playing at the norfolk,i'm not sure what time?Its going to be a blast!!!As normal i'm having a get together at my mom's house,stop by for a beer or 20 :) .Bikers+Bikers=1 hell of a good time!!!!

HEY JEREMY, ill prob. see ya. should be a good day!

Wow what a great friday the 13th!!!I got up friday morning in dover and it was cold and windy and i thought fuck it's going to be a shitty friday the 13th }:( Boy was i wrong,the sun came out and it was a great day!!!Thank you for everybody who stopped by for the party.It was great partying in dover with you all,can't wait for the next one :) Next weekend is goig to be awesome,i'm counting the hours!!!

diesel dog sucks, the music is lame and repetative. there all loosers who couldn't carry a tune to save the lives. the girl playing the drums congas sucks, and there drummer is the worst in the canadian jam band sceene. the only think they have going for them is the short trol guy playing the gitaur

diesel dog sucks, the music is lame and repetative. there all loosers who couldn't carry a tune to save the lives. the girl playing the drums congas sucks, and there drummer is the worst in the canadian jam band sceene. the only think they have going for them is the short trol guy playing the gitaur

Now that is funny shit... my only regret is that I didn't think of it first.

[color:purple]

Love your post dude! Nine spelling and grammar errors is a new record!

hey brad, what the fuck are you talking about brad? brad, ypou a fucking gay lord, i know what you do with you mikes when no one is looking