Jambands.ca

MMW tonight

mister slippery

In In In!!! Soundboard and stage recording thanks to Kevin & then a mad dash back to the orbit after MM&W for the last set of The Sisters.

Night's like these, Kevin is a demon...he's so excited for this and I'm hopin' that some of the MM&W fellas come by the Orbit as they've played with each other before...yah yah, I know, boys playin' with boys...wasn't that yesterday?

Funny that many folks will be outside.. does that mean there will be loads of room under the tent?

I remember the free MMW show backin '95.. with free snapple too. Then they played for $1 in '96..the jazzfest loonie tunes.

Considering they come back almost every year and the price is only $30 10yrs later, thats not bad.

Compare that to Bela - was $1 in '95 then went up to $15 in '96 when they played in the yorkville tent.

I don't think you could pay me to be outside of the tent, but I bet it'll be a lot cooler out there!

Curious to hear what people inside the tent thought tonight... i was floored by how great a view and sound you coulkd get from the back...

unfortunately for me... this is the first time they didnt really "own" me during there set... I was lost a couple of times but that was my own doing.... comments?

of all the shows i've seen...(10+)

this was their weakest...however it was still a blast and they did find some awsome grooves.

imo alot of the time they seemed like they were just on autopilot....the solos were there but weren't nearly as impressive as in the past...

i like it when they take things deep and dirty and really fuck with your skull.

all in all it was still a MMW show and i still had a great time.