Jambands.ca

Bong Auction Action

elemeno

mwahahahahahaha, oh homey, how long i have seen you since. TEAMWORK, people! it's all about TEAMWORK! and mandy, let me tell you homer is great for that. :D

hahahaha, i still remember the very day you got that, pink. he was quite the addition to our humble abode. bmw = bouncy castle minus the air.

if you don't have any takers on this, you should bury him in the backyard with a bunch of other illicits, and we'll have a time capsule ceremony 10 years from now. :D

oh, bump!

he's marvelous, and a steal at $5!

caution: anything you place on his tongue may end up in your own mouth without warning.

Something like this in a head shop might cost upwards of 40 dollars so this is definitly a steal. Whoever ends up buying this guy will have got a great price. I myself won't bid as I prefer pipes. Bongs make me choke, alot:(

go homey! and really, $11 (or higher!) is a steal for this!

oh, by the way, one of the neat features of this particular apparatus that i have always enjoyed is the bowl itself. not only is it a fair size (larger than average), but it attaches to the bong with magnets (those 2 little black things at the base of the stem are the magnets). they're strong enough that the bowl is firmly affixed, but they come off easily with a satisfying tug. and it's just so cool to "click" it back on. whoohoo.