Jambands.ca

Sick Glass

Del

reminds me of the 2400 american piece i saw in deercreek 2000

had a wizard holding his ball, with a dragons mouth, looking like he was breathing fire, in the ball...

you lite the thing, the smoke would go out of the dragon, into the wizards ball, and up the body of the wizard, and you hit out of his hat...

absolutely the most amazing thing i've ever seen....the guy was actually using it....said it was too precious to just sit, unused...

Edited by Guest

you said it gr8ful. not too practical. but i love to smoke from new glass.

i find most bubblers start to taste assy(unless your lazlo and you like that kind of thing) after a while, no matter how clean people keep them.

the last few times at festivals what we have done is veryone we're with kicks in $5-10 and we buy a nice piece of glass to use for sessions. and get the wookie we purchased from to kick in a bunch of one hitters.

hey karin do you have any pipes left ??

i find most bubblers start to taste assy(unless your lazlo and you like that kind of thing) after a while, no matter how clean people keep them.

I'm curious to know what your frame of reference is when determining the assyness of a bubbler. Have you licked a lot of ass in your day or do you just like cleaning up after a good ass raping?