Jambands.ca

Thunder in Toronto w/ Jomomma - July 22 @ the Elmo

Deeps

hmmm,

Too bad for us I guess. I live 2 minutes from 10 ticket vendors for Hillside so I'd like to say that I'll see you on Saturday, buuuuut I didn't get off my butt and buy one and now it's sold out :-(

Procrastination.....the thief of time!!

Thanks for the good luck wish Deb.

It'll be our last gig for a while, so keep a head's up for us in Toronto in late August or September.

Deeps

Looking forward to it!

Haven't played the Elmo since I was a young buck on a 137,000 band bill through Supernova or something.

This'll be the first time for the rest of the boys in the band playing there.

I'm interested to see what it feels like with the stage in the back like it is.

See you tonight Jay.

Deeps

Hehe,

Great time tonite guys! That was some serious good music accross the board. Even Akim didn't disappoint eh? I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Damn hot in there though.

What the Thunder Said is a solid band! And you brought a great crowd along... so many peeps... it's times like that it would be nice to have some Jambands.ca flyers since it's the only place I really drop hints about the shows (aka Advertizing)!

JoMomma!... we'll be seeing you's and CTMF05(2)!!! Is Contact at CTMF05(2)? Mmmm cross collaborationssssssss....

Sum up the night in one word: Fun

Two words: Hot, Fun

Ok... g-nite.

~W

Big fun at the Elmo this past Friday....and for those on the board who missed this action...next time my friends ;-)

This was our (what the thunder said's) second show in Toronto and the first time I had played the Elmo in a long while.

Great crowd both in size and in volume (dB).

Jomomma was sounding great. They've moved their sound around slightly and I highly recommend you catch this new incarnation.

The guys from Jomomma were GreaT guys on and off stage a real pleasure to be around. It looks like there is some stuff in the works for a Jomomma and Thunder collaboration soon-like.

Really nice to meet zee SmoothShredder. He and Jaydawg were a solid team of promo dudes and very courteous and upbeat.

Made things easy on all of us.

Akim was a late show and thus I only heard them through about a half tune.

Sounded original and the musicianship was solid. B3 and violin were the noteable components of the band.

Take care

Deeps