Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommorrow night Fockers!!!!! Nice loss last night BTW. Hope Roberts didnt score any of those goals.

We're playing the Habs tomorrow night? Oh that's right, Hal likes to double dip.

And aren't you going to be too busy celebrating women's day to park yourself in front of a set?

In the Ottawa area, tonight's game is PPV only.

Not sure if you can get the broadcast in NB or not. I'd assume so.

Here, even if you have the NHL satellite/cable package you can't get the game without paying extra, or going to an authorized establishment to watch it.

I don't care, I'll be at the game in person.

Two drubbings that will take the wind out of their sales and put them out of the playoffs. I predict 6 - 2 tonight and 5 - 3 the next game.

LOL ... if Ottawa wins (it's anyone's game tonight, IMHO) it won't take ANY wind out of the Leafs' sales ... don't you know that they make money no matter what?

Now, if you're talking about the wind in their sails, that's another story. If Ottawa wins tonight, they win on Saturday too (and I'll be too busy at The Hip show in Barfalo to care ).

Drop the puck!

btw - the more they boo Tucker in Ottawa tonight, the more dangerous he's gonna be :)

We should hook up between periods... if you're not too drunk

That's an awesome idea, although its going to be tough getting away from Eugene. This is an interview for a newly created job that he hopes I can fill. He wants someone to teach his fans how to not act/sound like idiots.

;)