Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice that's Chara's right hand... he did well to get Ms. Lecavallier with his left to get her on the ground... but perhaps it wasn't just mercy, and more the importance of the health of his right hand.

Sens aren't rolling over. Kelly pounded out of game two is back in game 3. Fisher puck to the face, back in the third, Neil... what can you say?! Clearly one of the slowest, most important players to a team... Mezaros gets a Charlie Horse or a puck of the Inside of the Knee, is out there to close the game in the 3rd. Pothier out... Volckekov and Schubert give us an all hit all the time 1st and 3rd defence. If a 7-2 -> 8-4 win insn't a sign of a team who's been pounded from the drop of the puck in game 1 starting to give up, I dunno what is? Tampa's been dishing it out too, but I can sense they are f'n intimidated... FTR... Game 1 and 3 I precded every goal with a shot of Jagger... I was Drunk as a Skunk last night... and man those Refs are annoying.

GO HABS!!! We got you next. ;)

It didn't sound like Volchenkov didn't have a good game again last night...

I think smoothedshredder is still hammyied.

Well, I better go out and get another bottle of Jagger, just so I might actually understand what you wrote in the first part...

With Kelly out of the Line up with the dozen or so injuries he has (though wouldn't admit it), it looks like McGratten might get a chance to come in... which means 5 on the ice, 5 on their asses... 5 in the box :)

mcgrattan_brianCP051119.jpg

if you go around spouting off whos next to a veteran goalie like Burke then you pretty much should drop the gloves with anybody who asks. and i dont buy the jumped thing, he knew what was coming.

Probert and the old school tough guys of years gone passed would have a field day with these so called fighters.

thought cherry was pretty much spot on with his assessment of neil and it seemed like he was actually more dissapointed in the guy then anything.

anyway not much of a big deal, the games over the penalty didnt really mean anything.

should be an unreal game tonight. both teams will be flying and you know torts can fire up a team with the best of them.

Sens will have to be at there best which they have only done for the last game and one other period so far.

Well, I wasnt talking about the Neil incident as much as I am wondering wtf he is thinking regarding the Lecavalier one. None the less, when your coach (Tortorella) publicly rips you for being a bonehead, who should we listen to?

A former coach that couldnt keep his job or a current one?

if you go around spouting off whos next to a veteran goalie like Burke then you pretty much should drop the gloves with anybody who asks. and i dont buy the jumped thing, he knew what was coming.

Probert and the old school tough guys of years gone passed would have a field day with these so called fighters.

thought cherry was pretty much spot on with his assessment of neil and it seemed like he was actually more dissapointed in the guy then anything.

anyway not much of a big deal, the games over the penalty didnt really mean anything.

should be an unreal game tonight. both teams will be flying and you know torts can fire up a team with the best of them.

Sens will have to be at there best which they have only done for the last game and one other period so far.

um..... BLAH BLAH BLAH

GO SENS!

ad