Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little touchy this morning? It is so funny how things always move back to the Leafs, so lame. You would think you might be focusing on a few other things than the Leafs right now, but I hope that makes you feel a little better though. You Sens fans need a little cheering up after giving up the lead with less than 20 seconds left. Ha, Ha!!!

A little touchy this morning? It is so funny how things always move back to the Leafs, so lame. You would think you might be focusing on a few other things than the Leafs right now, but I hope that makes you feel a little better though. You Sens fans need a little cheering up after giving up the lead with less than 20 seconds left. Ha, Ha!!!
How are your ankles? I imagine they are very sore. Great game on Friday, the real Ray Emery showed up to play. Nice goal Chris Drury!!!

Unless your a Sabres fan I'll suggest that you brought the Leaf stink in here with that comment.

In any case, I'll take "down one game in round two" over "my team on the links before the playoffs even start". Wouldn't you?

Naw... I just know you like the Leafs... I know how to make you touchy... I enjoy when the Sens dominate the Leafs (as they will for a long time), everything else is just the icing on the cake... enjoy the summer, and enjoy the tenure of JFJ Jr. ;)

Hey... they're playing well... but Buffalo is also playing great...

I think Ottawa is playing tougher... but they had to get away from that when they went down two. Hopefully they'll be able to wear down Buffalo... I like Ottawa's chances better on the road... so worse comes to worse tonight, I think it'll still get to six or seven. Though I'd love the Sens to be able to shed that monkey off their back!

that's what hockey's all about

For Sens fans anyways...........

Speaking of which, us Habs fans will take a Low Roller ANY day of the week. This morning, some moron called up Team1200 and said that Emery should be benched in favour of Hasek. Myself and the radio announcers thought he was kidding until he was pressed further.

The idiotic mentality of Sens fans is growing in leaps and bounds. I also heard he drives a bus.

:)