Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

The people I know that went to the game on Saturday had headaches from the noise until Sunday night.

That was due to the booze...not the sound...I still have a touch of the ole headache!

I was dissappointed in the final cheer for the boys as Tampa was knocked out. Much quieter than when we beat New Jersey a couple of years back. However, it was much louder than any other recent games I have been too.

Me and Schafe baby!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet pic!!!

Seat upgrade did not happen...my friends section was completely full...but it was all good...I had the aisle, which is always nice for a big dude like me!!!

and I know...after we finished off our snoots...which was alot faster than I had anticipated, I hit the Creemore too..."Can I have 4 large Creemores please?"

"that'll be $41!!!!!"

shoulda brought more snoots...

Nice work! I can't wait for tomorrow... I'VE been getting a little 'chippy' around the house.

I got a good feeling about this series. Buffalo had to adjust it's game and eventually found it's way against the generally slow Philly team. Ottawa did quite well against the 'speedy' lightning, and seemed apt at handling the 'fly' plays (even if it was only Emery bailing out a timid Mezaros and a cautious Phillips from time to time)... that and the fact that the Sens have taken to beating themselves up in practice suggest that with speed and agression, no matter how much Buffalo may be preparing for it, Game one is going to be a rough ride for the Sabres.

Even if the Sabres do come out and get to a strong opening against Emery, the 'series' mentallity should be in play for the full 60 minutes... and I fully expect Ottawa to go full tilt in the contact department for this one!

So I'm thinking about the game tonight... and I keep getting this song by Beck pop in my head:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

You only got one finger left

And it's pointing at the door

And you're taking for granted

What the Lord's made on the floor

So I'm picking up the pieces

And I'm putting them up for sale

Throw your meal ticket out the window

Put your skeletons in jail

'Cause Lord only knows it's getting late

Your senses are gone so don't you hesitate

To give yourself a call let your bottom dollars fall

Throwing your two bit cares down the drain

Invite me to the seven seas like some seasick man

You will do whatever you please and I'll do whatever I can

Titantic, fare thee well, my eyes are turning pink

Don't call us when the new age gets old enough to drink

'Cause Lord only knows it's getting late

Your senses are gone so don't you hesitate

Move on up the hill there's nothing dead left to kill

Throwing your two bit cares down the drain

Odelay, odelay, odelay, odealy odelay, odelay

Just passing through

Odelay, odelay, odelay, odealy

Going back to Houston

Do the hotdog dance

Going back to Houston

To get me some pants.....

I'm guessing the chances that CBC will use this for their intro are slim :)

GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!GO SENS!!!!