Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

The loss doesn't sting as bad as Friday's game but being down 2-0 sucks. Ryan Miller did to the Sens last night what Eddie Belfour used to be able to do.

Now this makes me laugh my ass off...sorry Ollie, but I see so many people screaming "Leafs Suck" even when they're not in the playoffs, they're used as scapegoats to in an attempt to shift the spotlight from the the team that is going "cough...cough...sputter...sputter...C-H-O-K-E!!!"

Yes, Miller was a freakin' one man show last night and Danny-boy was far from one. Why bring Belfour's name into this?

Don went as far as to say that Alfie was "uninterested...or hurt" and he wasn't far off the mark 'cause he sucked hard last night :P

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what hockey's all about

The idiotic mentality of Sens fans is growing in leaps and bounds. I also heard he drives a bus.

:)

Listen...I just woke up...so it wasn't me. At this point I really don't know what to say...I'm just going to plug away and hope we can take the 2 games in Buffalo...should make for an interesting game 7. I'm still calling for a miracle...Ottawa in 6.

Once again you are focusing on the Leafs when you should be thinking about how the Sabres have you down 2-0. That is the problem with you bitter Sens fans, always whining about Toronto. But, it is even more satisfying now, so please continue. What a great game!!! Although, I have not counted the Sens out, I hope they continue to lose. I also hope the hockey gods have this one lined up for a 4-0 series sweep, but for the time being I will take the series as it is. SENS SUCK!!!

Once again you are focusing on the Leafs when you should be thinking about how the Sabres have you down 2-0. That is the problem with you bitter Sens fans, always whining about Toronto. But, it is even more satisfying now, so please continue. What a great game!!! Although, I have not counted the Sens out, I hope they continue to lose. I also hope the hockey gods have this one lined up for a 4-0 series sweep, but for the time being I will take the series as it is. SENS SUCK!!!

focused on who? nobody except you has talked about the leafs today, perhaps you're focused on something irrelevant right now? we're talking about the playoffs.

good morning, btw.

ad

Oh, that's right...gotta spell things out for the Sens fan...forgot you guys are a little slow...

that would be G-O-L-F :P;)

You just want the Sens to take up a sport the Leafs might have a chance at winning.

No more anti-Leaf talk for me, all pro-Sens all the time.*

AD

* - unless someone really deserves it. or i think of something unusually witty to say.

What the hell are you and can'o talking about? I compared Miller to Belfour because I think it's an apt comparison. I remember Belfour stealing a couple of games for the Leafs the last time they beat Ottawa in the playoffs. I am actually complimenting Belfour. You guys read "anti-Leafs" into everything Sens fans write.

P.S. Booche, do you know what a generalization is?