He's licking his lips

He's ready to win

On the hunt tonight

For love at first sting

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane

I'm speechless.....How can a hockey team play any worse. It's physically impossible...unless of course you're the Leafs.

I still can't beleive it.

It's ok though...we'll just be the 3rd team to come back from 3-0. It's all a strategy. We want to keep rolling into Carolina with no time off....

I still can't beleive it. I haven't been this stupified in my life...Have we gone back to 2001 or 1997.

Great game last night, great game!!! I don't think I could have imagined a better start to this series. Where have the Stanley Cup champions been in the first 3 games? I think my highlight of the night goes to John Muckler. I love it when they show him slamming sh*t and swearing when the Senators LOSE once again. Let's go Sabres!!!

Hey Jim' date=' Whitey and can'o... get a room:[/quote']

WHAT??? This coming from a guy who constantly likes to post "Leafs Suck"???

Can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen :P;)

Guess it's kinda hard to swallow when your team is CHOKE-CHOKE-CHOKING... ;)

I have no problem dealing with the Senators woes at the moment. What sticks in my craw is all the Leaf fans jumping on the Sabres bandwagon, especially after all the mock outrage at Andrew Peters golf swing.

You guys have NOTHING to crow about.

THEN y'all try to spin it as if Ottawa fans are obsessed with the Leafs. Quit acting like a bunch of petulant school children and we won't have any cause to mention your team's shortcomings.

Hey Jim' date=' Whitey and can'o... get a room:[/quote']

WHAT??? This coming from a guy who constantly likes to post "Leafs Suck"???

Can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen :P;)

Guess it's kinda hard to swallow when your team is CHOKE-CHOKE-CHOKING... ;)

I have no problem dealing with the Senators woes at the moment. What sticks in my craw is all the Leaf fans jumping on the Sabres bandwagon, especially after all the mock outrage at Andrew Peters golf swing.

You guys have NOTHING to crow about.

THEN y'all try to spin it as if Ottawa fans are obsessed with the Leafs. Quit acting like a bunch of petulant school children and we won't have any cause to mention your team's shortcomings.

Ummm, ya, that's right...you and Dinghy never bash the Leafs ;)

I didn't jump on any wagon as I have said all season that the Leafs didn't deserve to be in the playoffs 'cause they didn't get their shite together until it was too late...

I'm pretty blown away that the Sabres are up 3-0 as Ottawa has out-played them but if your captain can't find the net then what can you do?...oh, that's right, try to spin off the Sens woes in any possible way...

The golf swing? Yep, lookin' forward to next season for that first meeting as that won't soon be forgotten and it'll be a hard-hittin' game which is all part of the fun...

I think the Sens can still grab early bird passes at the local golf clubs... ;):P

Just havin' a little fun with ya Ollie...

Ummm, ya, that's right...you and Dinghy never bash the Leafs ;)

Only when they are playing.

as Ottawa has out-played them but if your captain can't find the net then what can you do?...oh, that's right, try to spin off the Sens woes in any possible way...

Who, in this forum, is making excuses for Alfie?

Just havin' a little fun with ya Ollie...

I know. But you can't expect me to not be sore after a 3 game run like that! Also factor in I have about five Leaf fans and general shit disturbers here at work giving me the business non-stop. It's better that I vent here than go postal. ;)

I know. But you can't expect me to not be sore after a 3 game run like that! Also factor in I have about five Leaf fans and general shit disturbers here at work giving me the business non-stop. It's better that I vent here than go postal. ;)

Vent away my friend...as for the Leafs fans at your work, well, they're just livin' in the State of Denial if they thought we (the Leafs) had any business being in the playoffs this season...

Stay outta the rhubard and don't be goin' postal...unless it pays better ;)

huh...c.o.p. did you watch the last two games? Ottawa has been playing extremely poorly and I wouldn't say we have outplayed the Sabres...We should have never made it to overtime last night. I was disgusted in the passing, and the defence. absolutly disgusted.

Again...it was the cough ups and the lack of scoring. It's the Ottawa playoff curse. Nothing more. The curse will be broken tonight, and we will eventually join the Leafs and Islanders as the 3rd team ever to come back from a 3-0 deficit.

Guest Low Roller

choke.jpg

I bet Hasek will start tonight, and it will be the last game he plays with the Sens.

It turns out he became the liability that everyone though he was when he first signed.