Jambands.ca

COME TO G'IVER FESTIVAL HYPE THREAD

Jay Funk Dawg

anybody know - is it possible to show up on Saturday and pay for the one-night price ($30)' date=' and then, should we decide to stay on, pay the difference for the two-night pass ($20)?[/quote']

From experience, Mark hasn't let people do that in the past, but you never know.

that's cool - we decided to just go for the Saturday night after all. Are you gonna be able to pop up Ken?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truths and Rights - (10:00 to 11:30 p.m.) - (12:00 to ??)

Truths and Rights are playing two sets?! If this is a "Back to the Roots" festival shouldn't it be one of the 'root' bands playing two sets?

In any event, I'm looking forward to hanging out and partying with everyone again!

Ticket prices:

http://www.cometogethermusicfest.ca/ticket.html

directions taken from the website.

Concession Road #8

Waterford, ON

N0E 1Y0

519-443-4702.

To get to the park take the 403 toward Brantford and look for Rest Acres Road (Highway 24 South). Head south on Rest Acres Road for about fifteen minutes until you see the big government signs for Izzy's Inland Outfitters. Follow the sign and turn left onto Concession #8.

I'd highly suggest following the site directions. Brinapple and I thought an alternate route would be quicker (and help us avoid rush hour traffic on the highways), but we just got really stressed and confused.

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL MAPQUEST!!! Use a real map. Those mapquest shmucks wouldn't know Izzy's if it fuck yeah kicked 'em in the shins. ;)

we always just drive up 6 south thru hamilton, thru caledonia, into hagersville, then take hwy 5, right, follow the signs to waterford, and its a left onto 8th conn.

i find it alot quicker from hamilton than going 403 to brantford and backtracking to waterford.

Remnants of Katrina better just blow right the fuck by between now and Friday!!!

BTW Livingstoned... I just checked and Shanti Baba now has the tix for $70 - hardly seems worth the trip to Queen West now that the Gypsy's closed for reno. Let me know if you're heading down.

Shanti Baba's has a $5.00 service charge - I'd arrange to go to Rotate This but as mentioned above Sara went the other day and I believe Roach-a-Rama and was told they have tickets ($1.00service charge) but cannot sell them until they hear from the promoter on price....eventhough its on the website anyway whatever we can see tonight if anyone is willing to make the trek to save a few bucks....

Tooly and Mel..Are you guys going to be making an apperance this weekend??

nope, weve got an unbelievably busy weekend in front of us already, going to a regatta with some friends that are racing their sailboat one day, got to plant some mushrooms another day, i mean shiitakes of course, and going to see my dad one night as well.

would be nice to cut loose at frontier but it aint in the cards

have fun for us guys!!