Jambands.ca

BLUE QUARTER, FRIENDS OF HEFNER, THIS FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!

kc

I do believe EVERY friend of Hefner appeared on that stage last night..my fuck,was that fun.FoH rocked the house last night in my opinion,damn! I love seeing friends kick ass on stage while providing a serious drinking soundtrack to the evening,thanks kindly.Crazy seeing so many members from other bands (past & present) up there,Jeff (BNB) was the biggest surprise,wasn't expecting two keyboard players thats for sure,wow,again,one shit load of fun,plain & simple!

I'm so glad I made it down,thanks Paisley for convincin' me to show & providing the ride there.Much appreciated bro.

So good to see so many friends I haven't seen in such a long time (mainly cuz I never go out anymore),Marc0,was a great pleasure to talk with you last night,butta,Summer,Beer Bottle & Ricky thanks for letting me tag along & huge cheers to Alexis for graciously opening your door to us all in the wee hours like ya did,your back yard is very comfortable to sleep in,despite the temp...

Oh...BQ was alright to, I guess.

Alexis,I guess I left my Slip discs at your place,perhaps I can stop by to grab em on sunday? PM me if you can & we'll work somthing out.I have a trade to complete & sorta need them.

so it's official....my house is now a party house for sure. someone finally passed out on my lawn. thanks greg! :) too bad you slept there yesterday. up until 8 hours before that i had a foot of grass...it was just cut yesterday afternoon.

i'm heading out soon and will PM you when i'm back home. sunday shouldn't be a problem