Jambands.ca

Just bought 3 dead movies!!!!!!

jay sanislo

I think Truckin up to buffalo is next on tomorrows

list.

Keep your eye out for me in that flick,Jay.I was left side(facing the stage)on the floor pretty close to the stage,wearing a leather floppy hat & chilling with a few rather tattoo'd folks gettin down.

Wow. I am impressed.

I have serious ethical issues about dealing with Wal-Mart. However, to quote Trotsky, "Holy Moley, comrades, that's a mighty fine deal!" ;)

I may drop in on my [color:purple]friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart from time to time. :/ But you're more likely to see me at the Turning Point. :D

(Sorry. The Smiley-things are still novel to me. Then again, I still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea. :cool: )

thanks for making me want to go to Walfart.

I have shoreling and it cost me more than that by ordering it through www.jerrgarcia.com

I will never understand how buying in bulk saves money. One thing x 1000 should equal the cost of one thing x 1000.

I should be able to save money by purchasing from the fucking SOURCE MAN!

One thing x 1000 should equal the cost of one thing x 1000

unfortunatly, thats the way it works man,,, you ever have a friend who smokes weed? they tell me all the time how its cheaper when you get more.

works for everything

even tho its a mighty fine deal, i will NEVER give walmart another one of my dollars. man i was tempted the other day too, i needed a big rubbermaid storage, and walmarts the shit for those, nice n huge and cheap, and we got all the way into the parking lot before realizing that we couldnt do it.

....and walmarts the shit for those, nice n huge and cheap, and we got all the way into the parking lot before realizing that we couldnt do it.

good on ya bro!!

'tis a terrible temptation sometimes, fo' sure!!!

now that we're in a wee town, it's a little easier to avoid the BIG BOX STORES but if it ain't hardware stuff or groceries we need, we still fight the good fight (losing occasionally) against Wal-mart's succulent prices.

Hey - anyone know anything about Giant Tiger and their history/policies/labour-union record???? This store is also close to us, in Manotick, and has very good prices on the junk we all think we need.

hey Myrna -- then a shopping date is in order next time we get together (Do you have them in K-Town?)

we didn't have any in TO, so I am enjoying the feeling that I don't have to rush into one everytime I see one (when I'd come here to visit my folks, no trip was complete without a trip to the GT Boutique!! LOL)

Napanee is the place!

They are opening a new one here in Oct.

I will still go to the one in NApanee.

The drive there along the lake is the reason.

I won't be buying a video too many other things to buy!