Jambands.ca

some Calamitous-Evil good times

Calamity Jane

our house-warming-fence painting party fast approaches and we have not successfully gottten specific invites out to all we've talked to about it.

[color:blue]If you want to come help us celebrate our new digs, drink tea, paint a fence & play music, please PT either of us for details.

Also, I never asked for RSVPs in invites sent out -- that would be handy, actually for tea planning.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAA-FREAKIN-WHOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so excited for the fence painting extravaganza. Oh, and the tea, of course. ;)

Deb, does this mean Lacey can't make his infamous PB sandwiches? LOL And you'll be happy to hear...

[color:blue]I GOT FRIDAY OFF!!!

I'm amazed! So I guess I'll see you crazy kids on Thursday night. Hurray! :D

I think Oct. 1 (each year) should be designated as "Mouse Daymouse", during which each user on jambands.ca must be referred to in mouse form:

• bradm -> bradmouse
  • Velvet -> Velvetmouse
  • bouche -> bouchemouse
  • timouse -> timouse*
  • Davey Boy -> Daveymouse
  • Douglas -> Mouselas

and so on. Users can either create their own mouseforms, or they can be assigned one.

Aloha,

Brad

* Users that already have "mouse" in their names do not get redunantly moused.

Edited by Guest
No typo left uncorrected.

I was torn between "Can'o'Mouse" and "Mouse'o'Phish" ("Mouse'o'Mouse" seemed a little overthetopular, but "can'mouse'phish" might be a good compromise), so decided to let those I knew to be creative enough (such as yourself) chime in with their own monikers. I didn't forget or omit you, I empowered you. That you took this obviously misguided attempt on my part to honour you as offense saddens me; such was not my intent.

Coincidentally, I've got The Sisters Mouselid on right now, and am digging it immensely. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
"Mouselid" is spelled with an "s", not a "c".