Jambands.ca

save puppies in guelph from being killed!

PalacePrincess

anyone looking for a dog?????!!!!!!

Free puppies - In URGENT need of a good home!!

NO CHARGE...

9 of these Beagle/Cocker Spaniel puppies were dropped off at the vet college in Guelph. They

will be put to sleep if no one picks them up in a few days. Shots are included. Cost is nothing.

PLEASE CONTACT DIANA KLASSEN AT dianaklassen@gmail.com

if you are interested. More puppy pictures here

aac.sized.jpg

anyone looking for a dog?????!!!!!!

Free puppies - In URGENT need of a good home!!

NO CHARGE...

9 of these Beagle/Cocker Spaniel puppies were dropped off at the vet college in Guelph. They

will be put to sleep if no one picks them up in a few days. Shots are included. Cost is nothing.

PLEASE CONTACT DIANA KLASSEN AT dianaklassen@gmail.com

if you are interested. More puppy pictures here

aac.sized.jpg

anyway to get them here i will take the two of the ones shown here

so cute ,my surely they won,t put them to sleep

my boss might want one... has to ask the wife first htough. if he does would you, PalacePrincess, be able to go to Guelph and pick up an extra cute one and bring it to london saturday and hten I would bring it to work with me on Monday and he could bring it home to his wife and then come back to work? His wife is pregant and will be home for the next year or two so it will be perfect for spending lots of time with a new puppy.

His wife is pregant and will be home for the next year or two so it will be perfect for spending lots of time with a new puppy.

yes, because a brand new puppy is JUST the thing a very pregnant ->new mother of an infant -> mother of a toddler needs! i bet she will be thrilled at the idea! ;)

thanks for the help b-bacon & everyone. why don't you let me know what your boss' wife says (i'll sit here and hold my breath ;):D ) & maybe we can work something out. if they are interested enough, give them that email address & have them find out if any are even left before i go any further on that.