Jambands.ca

For Velvet- Rocky VI info....

peipunk

Good lord....

Wednesday, Oct. 12

Movies.com Rocky VI

Not so sly, Sly. Stallone is actually making Rocky VI a reality; filming is set to begin in December. Sly directs and stars again as legendary boxer Rocky Balboa, who this time faces a tough guy called Mason "The Line" Dixon. Clever. (Empire Online)

....whats worse (I didn't think it possible), is a rumor of Vin Diesel for costar.....

source

I heard they'll be using some of the footage from the bout on Canada Day at "that place", but it's so short it'll actually be a subliminal image...

I'll believe that. I think our cab pulled up just when it started, and by the time we wended our way to a sightline of the stage, they were mopping it all up. Had any of those kegs been involved beforehand?

Rocky - Brilliant story of a man reaching his pinnacle of life and love

Rocky II - Rocky gets married and wins, another really good movie

Rocky III - The fall of the Rock; Balboa becomes what Creed was, returns to the roots of boxing to venge Mickey's death. The introduction of Mr. T into pop culture. Way worth seeing

Rocky IV - Okay, pretty rough, Rocky fights for America, but the Russian villians led by Draco save the movie from horribledom.

Rocky V - A street fight that saves the American Dream. Forever a stain on the Rocky legacy

Well, they should contact me to write it. My first suggestion would be to bring Apollo Creed back from the dead. See, he didnt really die. The Russians stole his body and froze it until they could figure out how to make him work again. The only problem is that he aged each year as if he were alive, but this wouldnt be a problem once everyone realized how much money they could make setting up a rematch with Rock!