Jambands.ca

Music Video - Trey Anastasio - Shine

Basher

The vid is pretty cheesy...seems to be a lot of shots of the girls at the shows anyone notice this?

Overall the tune is a little generic and safe. It's catchy and all, but lacks umph. I think this is what he's after these days though....trying to put the words up front over the music. He accomplishes that, but seems to have sacrificed some balls that could have really help the tune along. Not very dynamic.

Edited by Guest

You need a security upgrade for Windows Media player that should automatically popup in IE in order to play it.

I've heard the disc, and I like it. Shine is a good tune, but... with the amount of live footage, I really expect to hear a live performance. They should have used less live musicians playing and more shots of the venue filling up. It was cool to see red rocks and the live performance, but maybe they could have released a live version as a b-side and video?

As stated in the 5 disc thread, I've tried with the new album. I've really tried. But this album is the worst of the entire Phish/TAB catalog. Even One Man's Trash will garnish more listens than this.

That being said, I am really looking forward to a 30 min + Mr Completely in Buffalo, no purple font, really.

barf.

I feel kind of embarassed for having that on at work. I hope no one heard that.

I can't see that video being played at my work, mainly because it's very cheap looking - but the song is pretty good. Video killed the Phish star.

Edited by Guest