Jambands.ca

Lottery Fever

ollie

there's was a lot of hooplah around my office today...but not about 649. They were decorating for Halloween. I have a gigantic spider hanging over my head and it scares me. Seriously. Every so often, I catch sight of it out of the corner of my eye and I gasp.

btw, Booche bought a ticket and if he wins, I'm stealing it...and then I'm going to show that spider who's boss. Hey - whadda ya know! Money CAN buy bravery!! :tongue:

I didn't play. I believe that winning that lottery would be a curse as well. Watch it totally ruin the lives of those who win.

I'm not greedy, I'll play for the modest 2million jackpots. hehe.

It would be interesting to read about former lottery winners. I bet in the long run, it didn't make that many of them any happier.

I bet in the long run, it didn't make that many of them any happier.

Yeah, but I bet they were so fucked up they didn't know if they were happy or not..

I love the story of the Loyalist College student who won the lottery last year or the year before... They asked him if he was going to spend it on his schooling or his student loans or anything. He said Nah, he was gonna drop out and go snowboarding around the world until the money ran out. Atta boy!!

AD