Jambands.ca

For Sale: 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix, asking, 12 pack.

rubberdinghy

My baby has seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyways, before she goes to the glue factory, I thought I'd see if anyone here maybe interested in her for parts...

Here's what's good and left working on her.

A/C compressor-heater.

2 tires

rad/rad hoses

cassette player

arm rest

passenger side door

battery

Anyways...here she is...one last shot!

dsc038472hl.jpg

Tooly, it's a deal...

Combined between me and my folks we put a wonderful 265,000 kms on it. She took me to upstate New York and Mont Tremblant. She had a great stereo in her, cruisin around with WEEN blasting out of the speakers. She lived a wonderful life...

I just took her out for one last hurrah...Pulled it out onto the street, and she coughed, then died. Couldn't get her started again, my eyes welled up, I gave her a gentle rub, then with one last turn of the key, she spewed gasoline everywhere, revved her up to 5000 rpm, dropped it into reverse, and lunged her back into the driveway. And there she was sitting there, smoke pouring out of her sexy exhaust pipes one last time.

I love you white car, your beautiful interior, the hint of cigarette smoke still inside, you will live forever in my heart. along with my 5 other past loves...

1979 Chev Caprice Classic

1984 Ford Tempo GL

1988 Ford Tempo GL

1988 Pontiac Bonneville LE

1988 Pontiac Bonneville SE

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE

May you all rest in peace.

Edited by Guest

"our hoagie trip" ?!?!?

why wasn't i informed about this?

booche you filthy little hoagie-slut! all those years we went to the hoagie house together... i even moved a block away from the best location in Ktown when we were 20 so that we could drink beer, get hungry and go over right before closing

i gave you the best hoagie eating years of my life and this is how you repay me?

Far from appetizing, are you kidding me!!! that thing looks like gold on a bun...Daveyboy, you can sit on my lap, I'm sure Catphish could do with one of those. does she get crazy baby cravings?

and brad...Schwartz's is awesome....me and punk devoured a couple of those in record time with bug looking on horrified!

At one Inglewood Jack rehearsal, the subject of Schwartz's came up. Our drummer asked what Schwartz's was, and thatpatguy and I said "Best smoked meat in the universe" at exactly the same time. thatpatguy related how he and his buddies used to drive from Ottawa to Schwartz's, sit down and eat a plate of their best, then drive back.

Once in a while, I'll be in Montreal for a show (or a Friday/Saturday pair of shows). I'll check in to the hotel, duck across to the nearest denanneur for a good beer or two, get a couple of sandwiches for take-out from Schwartz's, and eat them (along with the beer) in the hotel room. Mmmm....

Aloha,

Brad

My baby has seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyways, before she goes to the glue factory, I thought I'd see if anyone here maybe interested in her for parts...

Here's what's good and left working on her.

A/C compressor-heater.

2 tires

rad/rad hoses

cassette player

arm rest

passenger side door

battery

Anyways...here she is...one last shot!

dsc038472hl.jpg

oh you know what could be fun....a couple more trashed cars and some smash up derby out here in Carp land? Shit now I'm wishing I hadn't sold Basey for 50 bones.