Jambands.ca

Xbox 360 sad story

Chewie

at the best buy today in london, some disabled kid was walking, or wheeling, out of the store this morning after buying a console.

two thugs jumped out and mugged him for his video game. they ran across the street into the mall...that's all the details i have.

wow...an all time low!

that is just awful. man, just think how that poor kid must feel, he must have been so excited when he got up this morning, knowing that today is the day.

I hope these guys are caught asap and their names and faces are distributed widely so that everyone - their friends, girlfriends, families, ex-school teachers, employers, everyone - can know about how pathetic these guys are. Fuck 'em.

I sincerely hope someone beats the hell out of them.

There is a big hysteria on for people who want to get their hands on a new Xbox. It's kinda like the riots over Cabbage Patch kids in the 80's, power rangers and TIckle Me Elmo in the early Nineties, except this is Geek Hysteria.

They've gone so far to steal from a kid who may or may not be disabled or even a kid. I'm still waiting for the so called 'journalist' to get the facts straight ;)

There is a big hysteria on for people who want to get their hands on a new Xbox. It's kinda like the riots over Cabbage Patch kids in the 80's, power rangers and TIckle Me Elmo in the early Nineties, except this is Geek Hysteria.

;)

a buddy of mine made the same comparison..

he had a pre-order for the xbox 360 thru walmart..

when he got there today..

THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY XBOX's TO FILL HIS PRE-ORDER!

thats F'd up Schnizzz

thats a seinfeld moment..