Jambands.ca

Cheers To Two Special People!

headymamamyrna

[color:purple]see, this is the kind of relationship weirdness that keeps me out of O-town and why I stick to southern ON... thinkin that if I get me a lady I don't wanna get bored into any "seen all the Seinfeld's, now what?" switcheroo

pokin' fun at headymamamyrna's 'Ms Hux and BoOche' typo :P

hope ya's got lost in the rhythyms n pulses of the equator-ish Mike and Sharon, danced with the tide... womb of the planet

happiest I've seen my parents was on the return from their first trip to Cuba... just lookin full of how I aspire to feel

long live McDonald's/Wal-Mart less Cuba... ('n viva the damn tasty rum from down that way)

I can't get Guantanamera outta my head! I swear, cuban musicians all know the same 25 tunes ;)

Before we left, I was hoping to go out tonight to see the Spades and John Henry's, but I'm afraid it probably won't happen. I need to rest from my vacation!

I'm going to work on the photos I captured on our trip and hopefully get a little musical slideshow or flickr gallery happening this weekend.

We had the time of our lives with our friends Randi and Krissi.

Booche, stay away from my girl!

Wow...you guys just warmed me up a little on this frosty evening. Next time, we're tagging along!!!

Mike, you have a real gift for framing colour and composition....no doubt about it

My fav photo: the bicycle parked under the green banister/stairway

and hey...did ya submit that close up of the red dirt bikes to 'lookslikeaface.com' (or whatever), yet?

That one of the two scooters scares me a bit...it's like they're...smiling at me...

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

Oh silly brad...NO ONE smiles at you... ;):P

And well they shouldn't. I'm curmudgeonly, pedantic, irrascible, punctual to a fault, intolerant of others' sometimes less-than-punctual behaviour, often shushing of people when they come up to me at a time when I think it's incovenient, and generally bratty and nonsocial.

And, with any luck, all of that (and more!) will be coming your way on Monday. :)

Aloha,

Brad