Jambands.ca

What goes around comes around

Fuckholes

I went to school with a guy named Chris Corbett. He was an asshole. Not a bully really because he wasn't big enough, but he was the bully's best friend. His own personnal cheering section and I honestly don't remember a time where he said something nice to someone. In fact I remember being the brunt of his nastiness several times.

When we were in highschool he got depressed about his mother's illness, got drunk one day and jumped off of a roof... an eight story apartment building roof. He died.

I cried when I heard about it.

When he was sixteen he was riding his snowmobile across the TCH and was hit by a truck. It took about six hours to unwind him from the axle and he died in hospital three days later.

The news made my day.

Do you think that anybody is who they are going to be for the rest of their life when they are 16??? Cause I sure don't.

(sorry if thats worded badly, but you know what I mean)

Edited by Guest

I have wished ill will on people before. (I'm sure everybody has) However, I find this was just an odd place to post such a thing. I tend to keep that sort of thing to myself.

I kinda beleive in "What goes around comes around" but I guess this post was posted in the heat of the moment without all the full details.

Sorta like the death penalty I guess.

When he was sixteen he was riding his snowmobile across the TCH and was hit by a truck. It took about six hours to unwind him from the axle and he died in hospital three days later.

The news made my day.

Do you think that anybody is who they are going to be for the rest of their life when they are 16??? Cause I sure don't.

(sorry if thats worded badly' date=' but you know what I mean)[/quote']

I agree with you Chris. I was fifteen when I heard the news.

punk, it has been proved time and time again that those who torture or molest animals at a young age turn out to be criminals.

this is not an opinion....child psychologists cringe when they see this type of behaviour....as most of the time it leads to something worse...

from what i understand, there is no better sign that your kid is mental then the torturing of animals.

i used to put the laundry basket over my dog when she was a pup.....

:crazy:

haha

When I was a puppy I used to put my puppy in my sisters Barbie RV...and send him carreening down the hill...oh gebus I thought his screams were screams of PURE JOY....untill ma clearly pointed out he was horrified..I felt really saddened....SORRY DUSTY! :o

Edited by Guest

punk, it has been proved time and time again that those who torture or molest animals at a young age turn out to be criminals.

this is not an opinion....child psychologists cringe when they see this type of behaviour....as most of the time it leads to something worse...

from what i understand, there is no better sign that your kid is mental then the torturing of animals.

So, what does this mean? Those kids still deserve help, if someone sees this behaviour and recognizes it, don't you think? I'm a believer that we are all products of our environment. Nobody is born as a criminal that deserves death. I'm not arguing with you, just curious as to the relevance.

And Velvet, I understand, and I know you're not the same person you were when you were 15 either!

Edited by Guest

I'll admit that when I was a kid and teenager, there was a guy in our neighbourhood who did all sorts of horrible things. (He and his cohorts once put a gun to my face when we were about 17; among other things.)

He was in and out of jail all the time.

To this day, I still check my legal resources every now and then, hoping to find a criminal law judgment telling me he's been sentenced to a long prison term. Maybe I'm just vengeful and evil; but it's true.

This topic reminds me of Cavern. I'm not sure why. I read Freeker's most recent post, and wondered why it reminded him of NS, and that led me to wonder what thing it could remind me of, that might make other people wonder why I had been reminded of it. Cavern was the only thing that came to me.

Aloha,

Brad