Jambands.ca

Warning: Slansky/Passenger also harvests phone #s

Large Marge

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

learn to read tooly...I don't want your money ...don't do me any favours...you'd be the guy heckling the band and asking for ramone covers i imagine...and it had nothing to do with a show...i was calling her about the email she sent me that was harsh in my ears...this is really hard not to stoop to your level of communication here

Edited by Guest

thanks for the constructive criticism Polkaroo...

I admit that i'm not very web savvy ... just trying to do the promo as best i can...I'm no marketting student...we have a website...you can sign up for email there...

the promo is a difficult process and i see flaws in what i do as well as what other people do but I understand it's a rough row to hoe and i don't rush to tee off on them...especially not on a public message board ... any constructive criticism is welcome...

this person emails me and calls me lame and a wuss etc...and sends me her phone number

Actually, if you read my email again, it doesn’t really say that at all. It says that your footer is lame and that it makes you come across as a wuss... and I did not “send you my phone numberâ€; my contact info is automatically appended to my outgoing mail. That's not an open invitation for you to call me up at my workplace to get into verbal debates on your level of wussiness or not.

Since you stole this email address in the first place, you didn’t leave me much choice in responding from it, even if it was just to say “PLEASE REMOVEâ€. Would you have then used my v-card info to call me up to ask why?

I’m sure you’re a nice enough guy Jim, but after years of being slammed for your communications practices, why don’t you stop arguing about it and simply LEARN SOME TACT and DISCRETION?!? None of this is news to you Dude.

Remember this thread? / and this?

Don't know if I'm fanning the flames here, but...if I sent someone a handful of emails I'd consider the lines of communication wide open. I don't find the phone call totally out of line. Especially since you took a shot at his footer which must mean something special and personal to him.

why don’t YOU stop arguing about it and simply LEARN SOME TACT and DISCRETION?!

was posting what you did on this board tactful?...was it discrete?...come on...I'm just defending myself ... is that not obvious???

who asked you for your comment and your criticism?...you don't know me...you vascilate from friendly to irritable in your emails from sentence to sentence...i made a light phone call to bridge the gap...[that was obviously a mistake in your eyes]... I don't know your company policy on phoning ... what's their policy on emailing people?

I should have just let it be...but you instigated it on the first email and now on this message board...

why email me at all ... you asked previously to stay on the list...just ask to be removed and be done with it... you've done that...it's over...how this post came to be is a result of your lack of TACT and DISCRETION...

Edited by Guest

any constructive criticism is welcome...

1. Change the name of the band.

2. Hire a band manager that has some idea on how to deal with people.

3. Move the band and yourself to a remote part of Canada where you can start fresh and not be cursed with this stigma you've incurred.

4. Quit being a fucking tool, stop talking shit, take all the people off your list that have asked you too and apologize to everyone you've wronged repeatedly.

...constructive enough for ya?

Edited by Guest

the first 3 suggestions don't work for me but i heard some other band was bullied into doing that...that's sad...

4. Quit being a fuÇking tool,

-I know you are but what am i....

stop talking sh!t,

-I know you do are but what do i

take all the people off your list that have asked you too

-been there...done that...dude who complained has been long off of it

and apologize to everyone you've wronged repeatedly.

-stop wronging me...has anyone apologized for the b.s. i've dealt with here

...constructive enough for ya?

-not really but good effort dude...

It needs a good reference to Hitler soon, I think.

Ahahahahaha :)

This thread would get my vote for both best thread and worst thread of 2005, if we were organized enough to have such awards.

Plus, my memory is non-existant, so it is meaningless. There were probably better and worse.