Jambands.ca

Warning: Slansky/Passenger also harvests phone #s

Large Marge

I know Jim isn't maliciously trying to ruin anyones day by emailing people on jambands.ca to tell them about his upcoming shows. Plenty of people promoting bands/shows grab emails from boards like this.

I'm sure Jim would take anyone off the mailing list that doesn't want to be on the mailing list. Plus Passenger and Chipotle are great bands and I hope people won't ignore them because of some jambands.ca drama crap.

P.S. what the fuck ever happened to that Cavern band? Can't we go back to mocking them? God, did they suck!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is RIDICULOUS!! And oh, so sad.

First off - Mob mentality SUCKS. And sadly, mob mentality, means often that people revert back to childlike behaviour. Read the posts again and imagine this thread was - for the most part - written by a group of grade 7 or 8 students. Very plausible isn't it?!?!!? Lots of name calling and tit-for-tat behaviour

And Large Marge - the Subject is soooo misleading ......YOU sent him your phone number - whether you meant to or not. And by sending him an email, YOU opened the lines of communication - made it a two-way street instead of one. Sounds like he called to clear the air - what's wrong with that? Take some responsibility.

Why so much DRAMA.....it can be so frustrating just reading posts on here sometimes.....DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA - where would our lives be without it :(

I don't know Jim, I don't know if I've ever seen Passenger (maybe at one of the CTMF!?!?!). I have received their emails......I have a delete button if I don't want to read it.

booche..glad you're amused...nice meeting you in hamilton at the sco show...jim

yeah...that's a totally different bouchard. You would have remembered the smell if it was booche that you met.

BTW, I don't understand what the heck is going on here but I don't understand how happy hippies can get so worked up. Aren't there some important issues that are worth putting energy towards?