Jambands.ca

Lets Bash Alexis....

Cully

another libertarian just recommended it to me and i'm almost done. holy freakin crap what a freakin good book. i haven't made notations in a book since i can't remember when. on to atlas shrugged next.

ha! see that cully!? i'm opinionated! not negative.....biznatch

birdy are you zed's siter?

I really don't like being negative - i hear ya alexis.

When you find yourself complaining you could try to turn it around with a 'they should do it like because the way that it's happening is pissing me off because of '

then you'll likely find tyourself talking about things that take less explaining.

and of course you rick, but if some good bashing comes around i'd like to hear your comeback lines.

i'll have the water for ya in this corner.

another libertarian just recommended it to me and i'm almost done. holy freakin crap what a freakin good book. i haven't made notations in a book since i can't remember when. on to atlas shrugged next.

ha! see that cully!? i'm opinionated! not negative.....biznatch

birdy are you zed's siter?

nope.. zeddy is roomates with my bro.

ayn rand is awesome.. i read her stuff and every other sentence is like striking upon some massive revelation that changes my entire outlook on life. she's one cool beeyatch.

i'm reading atlas shrugged right now. it's really interesting, but it's not as gripping as the fountainhead, which i couldn't put down. this one takes awhile to get into.

there are definitely parts i'd like to cut out and paste on the wall so i can see them on a daily basis...incredible stuff.

those 2 books are the best $5 i've ever spent....EVER...and i can say that without having read one yet.

and jeah...if there were ever quotes that i wrote down somewhere for myself, they'd be pulled from this book. the whole (i'm grabbing my copy to make sure i get this right) second hand self respect thing really rang true to me, it was like being at the eye doctors and all of a sudden the fuzzy image gets clear...second handers...hahaha...so friggen true.

Well this is an interesting thread to say the least BUT I will participate. Yous suck that's right you heard. It happens you know, not a big deal. Other than that have a good one. I'm off to fight my parking ticket wish me luck, I NEED a no show!!!

Edited by Guest