Jambands.ca

Paris Hilton

payce-ley

I'll tell you who is an alien - Heather Locklear -before you people jump all over me consider what I am about to say.

THERE IS NO WAY SHE CAN LOOK THAT DAMN GOOD WITH LITTLE OR NO** PLASTIC SURGERY AND BE HUMAN AT HER AGE.

therefore I have come to the conclusion she is an alien

***DISCLAIMER - I have no proof to say she has or has not undergone any plastic surgery - I have been told that she hasn't but I do not follow hollywood news nor do I care to. However I feel that even if she has (which she must have) her face doesn't look like she has had any work done...therefore again to reiterate - the only other explaination - ALIEN.

well...for paris...some people look hideous in many lights, and most people, no matter what they look like, have one good look, one good way to hold their heads, and stand and look off or whatever, paris had found it and been workin it for years. that's all there is to it.

and as for heather locklear, i heard she eats placentas and afterbirth for that au naturel youthful look

i read an article in vanity fair yesterday about lindsay lohan and her life and blah blah blah.. it talked about the rumours and shit that she's anorexic and her partying and all the stuff and at the end, my favourite part of it all was a quote by her. she told vanity fair when people turn to her with concern in their eyes for her well being and ask her if she's okay, her 'typical lindsay response' is "yah, motherfucker, i'm fine".

sounds like it lindsay.

well...for paris...some people look hideous in many lights, and most people, no matter what they look like, have one good look, one good way to hold their heads, and stand and look off or whatever, paris had found it and been workin it for years. that's all there is to it.

I read somewhere that Paris Hilton holds her head that way in photos becasue one of her eyes is slightly lazy, and that particular angle helps to obscure that.

Not sure if that's true though, mind you...