Jambands.ca

Anyone go to Subway?

Dr. J

Veggie, everything on it but hot peppers, with mustard and salt & pepper. I think I might go right now........

No hot peppers! I would never have guessed that you would miss out on an endorphin rush. Have a good lunch. I'm with you on the veggie sub with everything on it. You can take the salt though. Hot peppers are a must for almost any sandwich that I indulge in.

I used to get the cold cut combo, currently known as the cold cut trio, with pretty much everything on it, and mayo, mustard and hot sauce. As i matured i moved onto the pizza sub, then meatball sub. When i get a full sub stamp card i go for the most expensive one, the steak one.

Rounders are the way to go... Get a turkey rounder and a veggie rounder, pretty big meal for under $4!

In Peterborough there was a Subway a block away from my place and I ended up there a lot.. In the mornings there was a good deal. Order a breakfast rounder and it came with a free coffee. On top of that, they had free copies of the Globe, so you get a coffee, breakfast rounder and the paper for $2!!! What a steal!

There is a subway down the street from me here in Seoul.. Let me tell ya, its NOT the same. Even though they bake the bread on the premisces, it always tastes stale, there are fewer topings to select, and the pizza sub is unavailable (though it is listed on the menu, grrrr). And I know a guy who got food poisoning from a subway sandwich in Seoul.

I haven't read all the suggestions here, but I enjoy adding oregano and parm. cheese to my subs. Usually on Honey Oat bread or the Italian.

I got food poisoning from a Subway in Wiarton. The sun was hitting the meat (2 weaks later they tinted the windows) eewy!

Anyway, we ended up ingesting some mushies and within a few hours the food poisoning was gone. I guess the combo of rotten food with fungus worked.