Jambands.ca

Hello Everyone!

slouchy

Good day,

I prolly shoulda done this some time ago. I wanted to introduce myself to all you fine folks on the board. I've been (for soooo long) viewing the boards and finally felt it was time to join in on the fun.

Probably scene many many faces at different shows before but i'm hoping to meet some of you fine folks that are into the same scene as i.

My name's Mark (aka slouchy) and I wanted to just say hello.

I look forward to catchin up on things goin on and possibly growing the circle of friends. Alot of you have some really interesting topics and discussions. I look forward to what's to come.

Hope to possibly meeting some of ya's @ the Lanc this coming Saturday.

Hope everyone is doing fine!

Cheers, Slouchy

high school nickname for a tall 6'4" dude that had bad posture. Been workin on it ever since :)

Slouchy

okay..."work it, baby" on the 28th!!! I'll be looking for the slouchiest slouch I see

and FYI, that's me in my avatar...I look exactly like that! :P

Seriously, chances are if you ask someone if they're on jambands, you'll get a "yes". Then it'll be pretty mind-boggling from there on in as they point out the numerous "skanks" in the room....there's going to be a pile o' us!!!!

FYI' date=' that's me in my avatar...I look exactly like that! [/quote']

wow you can type well for 2 year old

yes....and you should hear how advanced I am with my "potty-mouth"!!!!

there's going to be a pile o' us!!!!

Keep yer afterparty wish-list to yerself' date=' ya hussy. :o

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

you've been gittin' mightly saucy there "mr. m"....methinks it might have something to do with your Secret Santa/Skank gift. Need we remind our viewers.......Mr. "Being Racy And Dirty-Minded"?

For some reason I can't see no Avatars so it'll be tough to match up. I'll just buzz round and introduce myself I guess. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Bouche, the Lurch thing just didn't fit. Quite a staple for tall dudes. Didnt' really like that one too much either so slouchy it was.

Like I mentioned before, I've been workin on the posture ;) so you may not see slouchy with such a slouch anymore.

It's gonna be a blast tomorrow! One more day and it's on!! Can't wait to meet some of you cool cats.

Cheers folks,