Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo line up, here it is

woo.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can be disappointed that the festival has grown away from it's roots and still KNOW GOOD MUSIC! Some people were pissed last year had two nights of Panic again and would've prefered two nights of moe. People complained, I don't think that makes them "pussies" as you put it because they don't dig Panic. I personally wouldn't travel that far to see Radiohead (especially because I think they'll play Toronto this year), Tom Petty headlining. I was going to go last year but because they had John Prine and Drive-By Truckers at shitty time slots and totally conflicting I didn't bother. That's just what interests me, I have every right to think that it's not worth it for me and if that makes me a pussy then come over here and EAT ME.

While we are all trashing bands here, I just want to send this one out, I really think Moe sucks. sorry to dissappoint, but hey, that's my opinion. As well, I think this year's bonnaroo lineup sucks as well... hey but rock on, have a great time. take it ease.

[color:purple]well then clearly you're a pussy and know nothing about music! I hate moe. too! I've enjoyed seeing them live a few times since 1997 but these days the guitar wanking is too much for me.

Edited by Guest
to make things purple

i stand by my initial statements...

Pussies complain about the roo because its too hot, or its too big, or i don't like the people, or i don't like walkng, or its too far..or WAH WAH WAH.

anyone that thinks this line up is weak clearly doesn't understand the concept of an IMPORTANT music festival that tries to unite a music community (there are other communities outside of jam ya know) and bring the best of all genres and scenes...mostly focused on bands that preform incredibly live...

why does this fest always create such "controversy"?

because it's the biggest.

the fest isn't causing me problems Douchefleck is giving out his "I just got out of my teens and now I know everything" vibe! This agression will not stand! I want an apology... or maybe I'll post a thread for a ride to RICHmondhill.

i stand by my initial statements...

Pussies complain about the roo because its too hot, or its too big, or i don't like the people, or i don't like walkng, or its too far..or WAH WAH WAH.

What exactly is wrong with not liking extreme heat or enormous crowds or driving for 20 hours straight?

You're really on a roll here! Keep up the good work!

Thank god Dimafleck is here to let us know there is more out there then a "jam" scene! What would we do without the youth of today calling people names because we disagree with something. I love a great deal of bands on this line-up and most of these bands were playing while you were still wetting the bed. Thank you for turning us all on though! God knows we would've never realized this without you! fuck where's the purple font button!

*dima's mom here*

newrider, that last comment really wasn't called for. you boys always get riled up about this music and it always leads to rough housing....i don't really see what the big deal is anyways...whats this kangaroo festival all about anyway?? i once took dima to see the kangaroos at the zoo and he loved it...i'm sure you would love it too....

-dima's mom.

ps...you're a pussy.

Edited by Guest