Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo line up, here it is

woo.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the old school hippies want to relive their reckless glory years of getting all fucked up on whatever drug is available and spending the show unaware of reality while being sonically fornicated by a 20 minute wankfest.

Bring it ON, baby!!!

(though I LIVE every goddamn fukking minute of said wankfest in reality, thank you very much)

and um, why do YOU go to shows?

This lineup would be great for a small festival..all of these bands are going to bring such a diverse crowd...I am sure that this will be the year that there are fights/more stupid behaviour than normal (insert burning Woodstock 99' photo here)

I believe you need stupid fans from bands like Limp Bizkit to have the problems that occurred at Woodstock '99. And didn't Fred Durst incite a riot there surfing on a board in the crowd?

I don't see too many cock bands on the bill at bonnaroo likely we in attendance will all be fine.

Tim

You won't need to be hearing Limp Bizkit when you're getting slammed around in the 'pit to Bonnie Raitt!

It's true I've seen Bonnie Raitt before opening for Eric Clapton at the Skydome in 1998 and she was one crazy performer and so were her fans.

When she played the John Prine song "Angel from Montgomery" and her fans were body surfing us Clapton fans got pissed.

Tim

Radiohead is fuÇking boring live. Sorry but its true, I went and saw them. It was a fuÇking sit down sing-a-long with 25,000 sober depressed kids.

Maybe that's the main problem here? Maybe the old school hippies want to relive their reckless glory years of getting all fucked up on whatever drug is available and spending the show unaware of reality while being sonically fornicated by a 20 minute wankfest. That's why they are disappointed by the Bonnaroo line-up, which festival roots seemed like the saviour of an outdated genre. Maybe they just don't like the bands. Whichever one it may be however, as ticket sales will prove, they are in a minority.

We've always been in a minority for fucks sakes. We never sold out to main-stream BS or to join the latest and greatest and Superfly and AC have done just that. They're selling out faster then TAB during the hiatus! Of course they'll sell tickets. They'll probably have a fucking advertisement on much music and MTV. Maybe we can all watch from home on pay-per-view.

Isn't anybody keepin it real anymore?