Jambands.ca

what the thunder said , Lure, Inglewood Jack - Mar 10 - Mavericks

Deeps

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of minor URL adjustments: first, the URL for Inglewood Jack's website is actually

http://www.inglewoodjack.ca

It currently auto-forwards you to the URL linked in the first post, but that URL may change, while the URL in this post won't.

Second, the bar's website is

http://www.mavericksbar.com

and I think it should be noted that the bar's actual name is "Mavericks", not "Maverick's"; that is, it's the plural of "Maverick", not the possessive. (This is a mistake that gets made all over the place.)

Aloha,

Brad

Actually if you look back at any of the gigs I've been promoting on this board you'll notice that I try to keep them free of the empty promo bumping action.

I am aware of the etiquette Cully and I try to adhere to it. Most of the stuff above was in response to people responding to the posts in the thread and one response actually promotes another show.

In short...lay off me man. I'm doing the best that I can. Do you think this is easy? Do you have any empathy for what it takes to get people in a bar to check your band out, when it's your first time in a city?

[color:purple]Thanks for the encouragement!

Aslo check the times of the posts....these are comments not bumps.

Edited by Guest

[color:purple]Awwwww....Deeps and Cully, y'all are way too friendly, now. Y'all know I loves me a BLOODBATH on here (especially when it aint MY blood gettin' spilled)

but sadly, Steve, as you know, I also will be outta town. Though I promise to be there in my own head...really, I do.

to all you O-Town peeps who have yet to hear the THUNDER....do check 'em out, you won't be disappointed!!!!

1138664055-deeps1.jpg