Jambands.ca

Jamcast - Episode One - The Sisters Euclid

bouche

[blurb]

JAMCAST! Episode 1 is here!

Subscribe to Jamcast in iTunes

What is a podcast

Due to some funky software limitations, Jamcast had to be split up into 2 files for the enhanced version. The Enhanced podcast will include some images. If you use iTunes to manage your music and podcasts, use the following links.[/blurb]

Use http://www.jamcast.ca?feed=rss2 in iTunes to subscribe.

iTunes enhanced version can be downloaded here.

Jamcast 001 Part I

Jamcast 001 Part II

If you don't use iTunes or own an iPod, you can listen to the full podcast via this link:

mp3 version is one file and is available right here.

The jamcast site is dedicated to the podcast. I could have set it up within the Sanctuary, but in all honesty, I've been dying to find a reason to setup Wordpress. It'll give me something to play with, and also allow the podcast contributers to add some articles quite easily.

Super thanks to Can O' Phish and Freak By Night\ for all of their hard-work in helping get this thing off the ground. A major thanks to TimmyB for his pro job interviewing the Sisters, and of course the Sisters Euclid for taking their time to be interviewed for this.

Many thanks to the nero boys for allowing the use of Breakline as the theme song for jamcast. I don't think there could be a better them song, except for maybe the theme from the Family Feud!

iTunes Music Store will have this podcast indexed soon too.

if you have any questions about this stuff...just post them.

Edited by Guest

There's no way we'll be able to do a weekly show like Ricky Gervais is doing, but a monthly show is well within reach.

As we get more experience with the technology, things will go much faster. This one is pretty long, so the next ones would be kept within an hour.

This is great! I'm almost through it now. Great commentary, greats tunes and great interview. Not sure if its TimmyB or Freek who kept saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence near the start but it made me laugh. hehe. I'm looking forward to the Neil cover album. (though I wish they'd strayed a little further beyond the mega hits).

Hell, beats me. All I did was click on the first link at the top of this thread and this Apple-esque window opened up, streaming the thing for my listening pleasure.

Now, that said, that's the name of the tune this thing ends off with? That piece has always brought wee tears to the eyes.

[Edit to add:] I don't mean the Dead audience singing "Not Fade Away"; I think I know that one!

Edited by Guest
didn't wait for said podcast to quite finish

Now, that said, that's the name of the tune this thing ends off with? That piece has always brought wee tears to the eyes.

Hey hey Dr.E, the tune you speak of is "Treat Her Right" from the CD "John & The Sisters". The other tunes played that were not mentioned by name are "Sisters" (1st time played live), Domenic, Parkdale Symphony & Tumbleweed Tea.

I've gotta say how enjoyable it was to help bouche with this Podcast as not only was it another way to enjoy music in it's many colourful forms but also for the quickly expanding and evolvoing world of Podcasts and technology...simply friggin' cool and to quote from one of my favourite films, "I'm still geekin' out over it!"