Jambands.ca

Ottawa concert rumour

Velvet

Keep in mind, I heard this from a 15-year old student, who claims she heard it on CHEZ.

I checked The Who's website and they have a summer tour booked in Europe, and it says they're coming to North America in September.

Pretty loose rumour, admittedly, so I wondered if anyone else has heard it.

Keep in mind, I heard this from a 15-year old student, who claims she heard it on CHEZ.

actually more like from a 16-year-old fellow student trying to get inta her pants.

"And honestly baby, it'll clear up your acne, too!"

edit to add: I'd subject myself to whatever Axel has become just to see Douglas lose it and grind me (or whatever else was handy)!!

ps: Lynnie...wanna come for sups (with Abbers) if farty-pants-Booche does get to the Slip on Thurs????

Naysayers.

I for one would be happy to walk down the street and see Not The Who, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if Not GnR was opening, though the rumour included a bit about "all-original GnR lineup."

Oh, and for the record, The Who became Not The Who when Keith Moon ceased to be in the band. So they remain unchanged as Not The Who, or perhaps the slightly altered Still Not The Who without Entwistle.

Aloha,

velvet

Oh, and for the record, The Who became Not The Who when Keith Moon ceased to be in the band. So they remain unchanged as Not The Who, or perhaps the slightly altered Still Not The Who without Entwistle.

Aloha,

velvet

I agree. If anyone needs proof, just find a copy of It's Hard and play it right after Live At Leeds.

As much as it pains me to see Roger and Pete trudge on under The Who banner, seeing and hearing Pete live is astonishingly powerful. He constantly re-invents himself as a guitarist. Not many "old-guard" guitarists from his era can make that claim, and I'm NOT looking your way Jeff Beck.

As much as it pains me to see Roger and Pete trudge on under The Who banner, seeing and hearing Pete live is astonishingly powerful. He constantly re-invents himself as a guitarist. Not many "old-guard" guitarists from his era can make that claim, and I'm NOT looking your way Jeff Beck.

Well put :). He just seems to get more and more subtle, without any of his energy dimming. I just had that Maryhill Academy disc on again the other day and kept hearing new things I hadn't noticed before.