Jambands.ca

Ollie on The Tom Green Show

bouche

Thanks everyone for the nice words. That took place about 11 years ago when Tom Green did his show live on Rogers Cable 22. I finally transferred it from VHS to DVD on the weekend and then Mike encoded it to AVI and uploaded it to Google Video.

if only you had found Scientology before that gig you might have been big ollie. really big

John Travolta became a Scientologist in 1975 after reading Dianetics. "My career immediately took off," he states in a personal "success story" published in the book What Is Scientology? "I landed a leading role on the TV show Welcome Back, Kotter and had a string of successful films." Indeed, Travolta says, "Scientology put me into the big time."

if only you had found Scientology before that gig you might have been big ollie. really big
John Travolta became a Scientologist in 1975 after reading Dianetics. "My career immediately took off," he states in a personal "success story" published in the book What Is Scientology? "I landed a leading role on the TV show Welcome Back, Kotter and had a string of successful films." Indeed, Travolta says, "Scientology put me into the big time."

L. Ron Hubbard is responsible for Vinnie Barbarino?

I have a new-found respect for the Church of Scientology.

Nice clip Ollie, you da man.

How hard is it to transfer stuff from VHS to DVD?

I have a Dr.H on the New RO morning show from a few years ago that I would love to get digitized...

I bought a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) a couple of weeks ago and it's super simple to transfer stuff from VHS to DVD, or VHS to hard drive for editing then to DVD.

I don't mind at all dubbing that tape for you.

bradm it's

Peter (drums)

Mark (guitar)

Paul (bass)

Joanna (vocs)

August 2001 I think.

(And Geoff on guitar/vocs, I'd assume? :))

I missed that line-up: the first time I saw Dr. Huxtable (2001-11-22, opening up for nero at The Bayou), Sharon had replaced Joanna, and there was also a keyboard player.

Aloha,

Brad