Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Dancin' Man!!!!

dieseldoug

Come on NewRider. The Red Fox retired the double fisted pull down at about 25!!! He's WAAYYYYYY to old to even try it now, he'll be in a wheel chair!

ps. if anyone really wants to see a double fisted pull down, you have to get him drinking at about 5-6pm, then hit the bar and make sure the band is ON. When you get to the bar, add two screwdriver doubles, and a couple beers. Drink. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Then make sure the rest of the dance floor is screaming and having a good time. Tell Red Fox that you saved the spot up front for him. Dance behind him or beside him and scream a lot when the music builds. Add a couple more double screwdrivers. And then just watch.

If that doesn't work, then he really is OLD!

quote:

What is that hippie rule...? Don't trust anyone over......

Actually he's not quite over 30. He's exactly 30. So you can still trust him for another year, although I wouldn't. [Wink]

Welcome to the club Red Fox.

And I don't think you should be talking there Superfreak. You're in that club too, as am I.

quote:

Originally posted by Super Freak:

I'll keep a pail of water near by your birthday cake, on account of the MANY candles on this one...we don't want to burn the house down.

Well just to let you all know, it wasn't Red's cake that set my house on fire(well, just the deck) it was my BBQ. After all the hub bub with the fire department and nieghbours, he still didn't get his steak. [Frown]

Thank you everyone for the birthday greetings!!!!!I wish that there was a good band playing on my birthday,but that rarely happens.I guess that all you guys will just have to buy me a drink at the next show [big Grin] !!

Thanks for stopping by stu,its to bad i wasn't home we could of had a few!!Thank you for the west coast birthday shout out goldengrooves,its great to here from you on my birthday hope everything is great out in golden!!! And about the double- fisted pull-down , i'm saving it for an amazing show [Cool]

Maybe i'll break it out for the fall shaker since it will be my first time in east coast canada!!!

Thank you Tracy for making my 30th birthday weekend a one to remember!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all at spearhead

The opera house my favorite venue in t.o

Red-fox

Archived