6. Paul Simon

5. Red Hot Chili Peppers

7. Tom Petty

8. Bruce Springsteen (Out tomorrow)

9. Golden Smog

10. Guster

11. Pearl Jam

12. The Sadies

13. Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris (Out tomorrow)

Already released:

1. David Gilmour

2. The Flaming Lips

3. Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins

4. Van Morrison

5. Loose Fur

6. Donald Fagen

7. Howe Gelb

Neil Youngs album living with war is long over due (as much as he may of rushed to record and release it) Anyone read Mr. Youngs comments about expecting some 20-22 year old to write this album in the last 4 years, and since nobody did, he took it upon himself.

He's probably part of the growing population now looking at 9/11 as an inside job... and with signifficant proof now to back up that claim... but where was our generation... apathetic and self-consuming that's where... this is why this album is the most important album to be released in a long time. That's just one of probably a dozen relationships this album is expected to put a lens over. Giving it away for free over the Internet alone is going to be a revolution. That's still the plan right? I just hope it sounds good!!!

And the CSNY tour? Anti-war combo!!! It's over due, and I'm going to take notes. When it comes to war, even Stills and Young are willing to put their differneces aside, and I'm waiting to hear what they have to say next...

New West Records has informed me that Drive-By Truckers "A Blessing And A Curse" will not be released in Canada until May 9th.

Dr. Disc in Hamilton had a copy they had shipped up from the U.S. but it's already sold. They said they'll have more copies in on Thursday.

There's great buzz regarding their new album. Looking forward to hearing it.

I've had it for about two months now because the press copies leaked. It's a little different then their previous efforts. They've really steered clear of making another concept album this time around. The album is spectacular in my opinion but a few other hardcore fans are a little disappointed. Some fans find this album is a little over produced and sounds like the band is trying to break into the mainstream. Personally I don't think this kind of music will ever be "mainstream".

Can't wait to get an official copy May 9th!!!

Neil Youngs album living with war is long over due (as much as he may of rushed to record and release it) Anyone read Mr. Youngs comments about expecting some 20-22 year old to write this album in the last 4 years, and since nobody did, he took it upon himself.

He must have missed the last WARSAWPACK album! Although they were more late-20s.

Click below for a MUST SEE documentary on 9-11. Its in Google Video, and its 1h20 long.

911 LOOSE CHANGE

• 1 month later...
Guest Low Roller

Radiohead won't be releasing an album this year unfortunately, but Thom Yorke will... I've listened to an advance copy, and it took a few listens, but I absolutely love The Eraser.

Of the new albums that I listened to so far:

- Raconteurs -> Mildly entertained

- TOOL -> Solid release with no real surprises

- Drive-by Truckers -> I like what I've heard so far. Requires more listening.

- Neil Young -> Neil can't write a bad song