Jambands.ca

What The Thunder Said - CD release dates - June 1,2,3 - Updated Bill

Deeps

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MarcO and Todd were jammin at our place last night. It was sounding saweeet. I love that they will be carrying my favourite campfire vibe onto the stage. Anyone who has not heard them play together before is in for a treat!!

Followed by what will sure to be a smokin set from WTTS. I am very much looking forward to this night. Deeps and crew, I hope you draw the crowd that you deserve!!

Looking forward to it!

I love that they will be carrying my favourite campfire vibe onto the stage.

I can't wait to see the look on Ken's face when we start pouring lighter fluid on the stage! Bring a camera!

I am honoured to be a part of this. I will basically be accompanying Todd on a run through of some of his great songs, some of which will be very familiar to a lot of you, some perhaps not so much, and a few choice covers along the way. Just havin' some fun to support our pals from The Thunder!

It will be interesting to see Pepper Jack's from a performer's perspective, that's for sure!

weirdness.....

I'm so proud of you guys. I wish I could make it. You know, I used to see you (deeps) and mike jam while you were in school and I loved it.

hehehe, I remember when mike first picked up a guitar (graz still has that old yamaha I should hope). I always knew he'd be a rockstar (and am still baffled at the Comp. Sci. degree).

Good job dudes.

No one can send a band up there when the room's empty

But the rooms always empty when you get on stage.

Something to do with your breath working the door no?

He actually doesn't work the door. We just won't let him through the door so I end up getting stuck with him all night.

I can't wait to see the look on Ken's face when we start pouring lighter fluid on the stage! Bring a camera!

I'd recomend not wearing all that moose in your hair and washing off some of that Hai Karate you like so much.

Just a heads up for a fire retardant MarcO

Can you guys play any Chapin and McBean?

ps. One Love