Jambands.ca

one *evil* mouse needs your healing, good vibes!!!!!!

Calamity Jane

Oh man, thanks everybody! I'm still feeling like a total doofus, thinking back to that 1/16th of a second I had between when I saw the thing sliding closed and the thought crossing my mind that I should probably get all of me out of the way. What was that Prankster thing about trying forever to bridge that neural gap?

I haven't looked at it since Monday when I had it checked out, in part because I don't want to mess with the great dressing job the dr. did (no cast, thankfully), in part because it just looks really gross (I won't trouble anyone with a description, but MarcO, that colour on your avatar's finger does look strikingly like iodine, "whatever" it's supposed to be :) ). But at least the fracture is far enough away from the knuckle for me not to have to worry about tendon damage (that would have been the worst). I'm supposed to go in this afternoon to do a little music (I'm cutting myself off after 15 mins) in my daughter's kindergarten class, so if I make it through that, I expect it'll be fine for the weekend.

Maybe the trick will be to pick up a bunch of whippets on the drive down - hey, works at the dentist's :)....

Thank you all again for the good thoughts and healing vibes :) !

er, um... actually you should watch yourself with the Codeine/Whiskey mix... 4 Tylenol 3's and a six pack put a guy I knew in Sault Ste Marie into a coma... was a pretty big guy too

recommend you maybe switch it over to something opiate-ish or even aspirin-ish if you're gonna be doing any serious drinkin

believe that its healing quickly and maybe with luck it will...

and you got lots of fingers anyways :)

(((({{{happy healing finger}}})))

Maybe the trick will be to pick up a bunch of whippets on the drive down - hey, works at the dentist's :)....

For what in heck do you want dogs on the drive down? Warming up for what you hope the Floyd band does? And what kind of dentist uses dogs? A vet? ;)

You could also take your recovery period as an opportunity to branch out musically...good slide players are hard to find. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Many good vibes for a healthy finger.

If I could count how many times my dr's said "it would have been better if you broke it or fractured it"

So yes be very thankful there was no damage to the tendons and follow dr's orders for healing!

Good luck & good finger vibes!