Jambands.ca

TREY & MIKE & DUO Next Week

Marky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is the guy on the skins Trey 's twin huh,huh.I've always thought so.

it's not just you. Remember when we were at the AMMF?

We saw the Duo playing a couple of times. Sharon actually said to him that he looked like Trey (or something to that effect) and that was back in 2003!

A little birdy told me Trey will be showing up to watch a certain band play a certain show on Monday in Toronto...I personally think its total BS and just a ploy for said band to get people out...but hell, I'll go and see em.

Which band?

Aloha,

Brad

I'm leaving Ottawa about noon on Sunday. I did a check, and had an e-mail a while back from their drummer, Ben, about the band, so I sent him a note asking about the gig, but if you have other ways to get in touch with them, it'd help a lot.

Aloha,

Brad

I have a general question on which I hope someone can shed some light. Back during the pre-sale, you could choose either a regular ticket, or a taper's section ticket. I got screwed a bit on that, as I wanted one of each, but there wasn't a way to do that, so I opted for one regular ticket.

The pre-sale is over now, and TicketMaster doesn't offer taper's tickets (they have "standing room" tickets, but I doubt it's the same thing), so is there any way for me to get one? I hadn't planned on taping the show, figuring there'd be others there doing it (confirmation, anyone?), but I might be willing to change my mind.

Aloha,

Brad

The pre-sale is over now, and TicketMaster doesn't offer taper's tickets (they have "standing room" tickets, but I doubt it's the same thing), so is there any way for me to get one? I hadn't planned on taping the show, figuring there'd be others there doing it (confirmation, anyone?), but I might be willing to change my mind.

You should contact the venue first, but it seems to me that if you bring the taping equipment with you to Trey shows, they take your regular ticket and allow you access to the taping area.

I've e-mailed the Hummingbird Centre box office and asked them what the deal is. I'd prefer not to use my regular ticket to get in to the taper's section, because the seat is on the main floor, and if I don't sit there, it'll go unoccupied. If I decide to tape, ideally I can exchange my ticket, or buy a taper's ticket and sell mine to someone.

Aloha,

Brad

Could you not set up your tapers stuff in the taper section and then just go sit in your seats while leaving your taping stuff by itself? Or is that a no no?

It might be allowed, but I'm not sure I'd want to do that; I prefer to keep an eye on my stuff while I'm taping (except for quick out'n'backs, like bathroom breaks).

Aloha,

Brad