Jambands.ca

Uh oh, trouble for the Hoff!

Davey Boy 2.0

Are we really teetering on the brink of the apocolypse? WWIII? Armageddon? This leads me to think that the world might have started to crumble all around us...

It's a good thing that KITT doesn't still ferry David Hasselhoff around any more, since the last thing Hasselhoff needs is a car witheringly telling him off for being so drunk.

And David Hasselhoff doesn't need a car to tell him when he's uncontrollably drunk - he's got pretty much everyone who works for British Airways at Heathrow Airport to that for him. According to reports, David Hasselhoff was banned from a BA flight to Los Angeles yesterday for being too drunk to do anything but stagger about mumbling at people. At 7am.

...details....

I wonder if there's a money-making opportunity in running an airline that actually allowed people to be drunk & disorderly...It'd have high ticket prices, but the fares would include a special pre-flight lounge with an open bar, free drinks on the plane, and maybe even an area on the plane for passengers to wrassle each other if they want/need to...

Aloha,

Brad

cue music ...

start signature red light ...

Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

... ah, good memories.

The Hoff can do no wrong in my book. Whats a few cocktails in the Admiral Lounge? He wasnt flying the damn thing. Uptite Brits. ;)

cheers

[color:navy]Ok, OK, I'll take the heat on this one. This is Magnum's fault.

So the other day before The Hoff was leaving for his flight to England, he was over at the Robin's Nest watching the Army vs. Navy football game, with me. We were having a grand old time drinking bottles of Old Doseldorf and listening to my rare Seals & Crofts bootlegs when things turned ugly.

Somewhere around half time, Rick comes over and breaks out some of the best Hawaiin Coke, Magum has ever seen (Magnum doesn't fuck witht heh coke..I'm more of a PCP man). So the rails go around and Hoff just keeps on hoovering and getting brave. So then he challenges the Magnum to a "who's got the manlier mane of chest hair comeptition.

[color:blue]BAD MOVE!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER EVER CHALLENGE MAGNUM'S CHEST HAIR! IT's SUICICDE!

...as the Hoff found out. So we both take off our shirts, oil up for effect and comb out our chest hair pelts. Then Rick called up some of the girls form the King Kamayamaya club to come over and judge.

Well by the time the girls got there the Hoff was very drunk but lucid due to all the blow. He was bosting that his slong was so massive that it wouldn't even fit in the back of that semi-truck he used to drive Kit into, during the Night Rider days. Pleeeease!

So while he's bosting about his wang, he forgot to "big up his chest". So the ladies agreed (once again), that the Magnum's chest hair is all powerful...I also have a superior tan! (and package)

That really pisseed off the Hoff...he stormed out calling us all a bunch of tropical, no-nothing Hawaiin shirt wearing bitches. TC was steamed I had to hold him back, his suspeneders were ready to snap! Like Higgins when I take the ferrari without asking.

So I guess he left the Robin's nest and took a cab to the airport and when the coke wore off, the Hoff was drunk as a skunk, and he got in trouble on the flight.

Moral of the story: Don't let the fantasy of cocaine courage lead you into the reality of getting bested by Magnum's prize winning hirtsue chest!

[color:blue]P.S. 'Hoff you ain't packin' like you say. We all know the ladies only hung around you to get to kit!

tom_selleck_naked.jpg

meliss.jpg

Edited by Guest

I wonder if there's a money-making opportunity in running an airline that actually allowed people to be drunk & disorderly...It'd have high ticket prices, but the fares would include a special pre-flight lounge with an open bar, free drinks on the plane, and maybe even an area on the plane for passengers to wrassle each other if they want/need to...

Sorry Bradm, your new airline would be in direct violation of Canadian Air Regulation (CAR) 602.04(4) whereas - no operator of an aircraft

shall allow a person to board an aircraft where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the person's faculties are impaired by alcohol to an extent that may present a hazard to the aircraft or a drug to an extent that may present a hazard to the aircraft or to persons on board the aircraft.

Also, don't even think about drinking snoots on a plane. CAR 602.03 states - No person shall consume an intoxicating liquor on board an aircraft unless the intoxicating liquor has been served to that person by the operator of the aircraft or unless the intoxicating liquor has been provided by the operator of the aircraft

hmmm....movie idea SNOOTS ON A PLANE!

Suuuuuuuure, publicist person....suuuure he was "sick"....

Publicist: Hasselhoff Was Sick, Not Drunk

Report: Hasselhoff Too Drunk to Fly

LONDON (AP) -- A spokesperson for David Hasselhoff denied a report Thursday that the former "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider" star had been turned away from a British Airways flight because he was drunk.

Judy Katz, the actor's publicist, called the story by the tabloid Sun "totally untrue."

Katz said Hasselhoff had not been drinking, but felt unwell after taking some medication for a recent arm injury and wasn't able to get on a flight Wednesday from Heathrow Airport to Los Angeles.

The Sun reported the actor had been told he could not board the flight because he was drunk. Witnesses told the newspaper Hasselhoff appeared to have trouble standing and told staff he was upset about his divorce from Pamela Bach. The divorce was finalized Wednesday in a Los Angeles court.

Hasselhoff, 54, was allowed to get on a later flight, the newspaper said.

The airline said only that a male passenger had been refused boarding after he was deemed unfit to travel.

"They gave him some strong antibiotics and he got sick at the airport," Katz said. "He couldn't get on the plane. It was his choice. He got on the later flight."

Last month, the actor sliced four tendons and an artery in a shaving accident at his London hotel.

Earlier this month, there were press reports that an intoxicated Hasselhoff had to be removed from the All England Club, which presents the Wimbledon tennis championships. He denied the claim.

Hasselhoff filed for divorce from Bach on Jan. 12 after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. Bach, 42, filed her own divorce papers, also citing irreconcilable differences.

Edited by Guest