Jambands.ca

Tea Leaf Green w/ Vanderpark - Aug.22 - Elmo

Marky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We showed these fellers some real kind Canadian hospitality the last time they were in town... they've probably been looking forward to coming back as much as we're looking forward to having them :) Hopefully I can pull it together this time and stop myself from drunkenly group hugging the band and slobbering that "I've been waiting my whole life for you guys... you're like the culmination of everything I've ever loved!" Then again maybe not... perhaps I'll Love them just as much on a Tuesday ;)

Should I be getting tickets this afternoon? Will this sell out?

I'll be the dirty welder that came straight from the job

Hey let's talk about TIG root passes for the whole show and forget about the band.....Naw.

Anyways, I have my fingers crossed to go to this one, but decisions aren't always your own sometimes if you know what I mean.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, but having a second party in an already-messy house simply means you get two parties for the price of only one clean-up! (And if the person who threw the first party doesn't know about the second, you might be able to convince her to clean up from both parties by herself. :))

And if your guests don't like or can't handle the mess, heck, they can clean it up themselves!

Aloha,

Brad