Jambands.ca

Don't Steal from the Staff Fridge

Sunshine

So I have a client at work who has this problem with people stealing her bottled water.

First she tried putting it in a sealed bag....nope they would tear it open. Then she tried putting a note on it with her name, nope still stole it.

Yestereday she took two bottles and filled them with toilet water.......sure enough someone stole them.....

This morning she put a bottle in the fridge "thanking them for being consistant and letting them know yesterday's water was compliments of the ladies washroom"

Maybe I'm twisted, but I think that was brilliant! ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, putting that note on the bottles, without having actually filled them with toilet water, would have been as funny, without actually having put anyone's health in danger.

Aloha,

Brad

there we go, or even better, "I added five drops of Liquid Acid and a touch of G to the water that was stolen from me today. Have a nice day."

Edited by Guest

I was at a new years Party when i was a young teen...and My beer and my friends was going missing..... So we took a bottle Pee'd in it.. then put it in the freezer... by this time we were drinking our last couple of beers.. So were standing in the kitchen.. waiting for the stupid person that i would have Gave beers too.. OR Booze.. Anyways It was a Chick... She open the fridge saw there wasn't any beer...So She OPENED THE FREEZER.. Step in to THe Freezer!... She opened the Beer.. Took one sip..spit it out and Said "This Taste's Like PISS" and i said to her You know what Piss tastes LIke? then i lasghed and told her not to steel beers... lesson learned.

this is the stupidest thing i've seen all day.

I hope the person gets sick and sue's your friend. why would you risk putting someone health in jeopardy to prove a point for a bottle of water that costs less then a buck.

if you don't want you water getting stolen don't keep in in a fridge that others has access to. try getting one of those cooler lunch boxes or something.

i hope you friend goes out and eats some bad food today and get horribly sick

Well I can't stand stealing! So I'm with Marco.

The thing is, there are two different goals here. First, you want to stop the stealing, which using just the note will do. Actually filling the bottles with toilet water (especially without a warning label on them as they sit there filled with toilet water), however, doesn't function to stop the stealing, only to put the thief's health at risk.

It might be possible, however, to combine the ideas: put two bottles of water in the fridge, one filled from the tap at home, the other from the toilet at the office (and keep track of which is which). Put a single (wide) note across both bottles that reads: "At least one of these bottles is filled with toilet water. Guess which one!"

This serves to let the thief know that you know about the thief, lets the thief know there's a chance his/her health will be at risk if a bottle is stolen, and gives him/her the chance to skip stealing a bottle.

Aloha,

Brad