Jambands.ca

QOTD: do you believe in UFOs/aliens?

MarcO

I believe they might be, but I've seen no evidence that they are.

well, I've seen no evidence that they don't exist or aren't visiting earth. So there is a pretty darn good possibility that it's happening one way or another.

Something came down in 1947...the US knows. Heck, maybe even Harper knows.

my story:

Me and a friend went to his cottage. We had smoked a doobie on his dock and were lying back looking at the stars, when all of a sudden a huge green pulsateing light fly across the sky, stopped for a while above the lake and then shot off extremely fast. no sound no smell nothing. we had both been totaly silent through this whole incident and then we looked an each other and pretty much asked each other if the other had seen that... then we freaked out.

that was actualy the second time I have seen the same green ball of light in the sky. another time was when I was kayaking and it was there above the river, then disapeared.

weird stuff.

• 1 year later...

has anyone seen the video of Buzz Aldrin talknig about seeing UFOs on the Apollo 11 mission?

I can't play videos here @ work and our sound ain't working at home, however I do have a youtube linkypoo.

I did a few searches and can't find any news items of note (did find some stuff but the sources weren't really all that well established).

Anyway it made me want to start a QotD thread but as you can see it's been done.

For the record I've never seen anything ETesque, but would love to...

::tinfoil hat, on::