Europe 2006-2007

M.O.B.E

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're hammered by final whistle!

Thats a pretty safe bet.

SPOILER ALERT: If you dont want to know the score dont open this thread after 245. I will be drinking, home alone and probably nothing else better to do than post stupid shit on here. Consider yourselves disclaimed.

you might never walk alone but the blues will still kick yer asses at anfield. then we will tickle all your bums with a lump of celery.

Just one lump, so it's used to tickle one bum, then moved to the next bum to tickle it, and so on until all bums have been tickled, or a separate tickel-lump for each bum?

Aloha,

Brad

you might never walk alone but the blues will still kick yer asses at anfield. then we will tickle all your bums with a lump of celery.

Just one lump' date=' so it's used to tickle one bum, then moved to the next bum to tickle it, and so on until all bums have been tickled, or a separate tickel-lump for each bum?

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Celery, Celery,

If she don't come,

I'll tickle her bum,

With a lump of celery.

Carefree, wherever we may be,

We are the famous CFC,

And we don't give a fuck,

whoever you may be,

'Cos we are the famous CFC.

We all follow the Chelsea,

Over land and sea and Leicester,

We all follow the Chelsea,

On to Vic-to-ry,

Veteran goalkeeper Fabien Barthez has confirmed he will not play again for French Ligue 1 strugglers Nantes.

The 1998 World Cup winner was attacked by a group of Les Canaris fans on Saturday night, hours after a 2-0 home defeat to Rennes.

The 35-year-old was forced to stop his car as he was driving out of the club's training ground, and ended up trading blows with a supporter who had attempted to get inside the Porsche. Other fans were seen punching and kicking the vehicle.

Barthez on Monday told radio station France Info he was quitting the club for safety reasons.

"I will not play for Nantes again," he said. "What happened went beyond the scope of sport. It has nothing to do with football.

"I no longer feel safe there and it's better for me to leave."

Barthez did not attend training with Les Canaris on Sunday, choosing instead to leave the city with his family.

He came out of retirement in December to sign a short-term contract with Nantes, tying him to the club until the end of the season.

But he has made some errors in his five months there and has been barracked by fans.

His most high-profile gaffe came on April 1 when he spilled a seemingly harmless cross into his own net to hand relegation rivals Sedan a 1-0 victory at the Stade de la Beaujoire.

Edited by Guest
touché, matty

lineups were just posted...

**gets the celery ready**

- Welcome to Anfield where Liverpool FC will be hoping to turn around a one-goal deficit against Chelsea FC and make it to their second UEFA Champions League final in three seasons. English champions Chelsea hold a slender 1-0 advantage thanks to Joe Cole's goal in last week's first leg in London but are without Andriy Shevchenko this evening due to a groin problem and Ricardo Carvalho with a knee injury. Michael Essien is back after suspension though, while Liverpool recall Peter Crouch, who started as a substitute last Wednesday.

Edited by Guest