Jambands.ca

The Great Soda Thread

bouche

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Ting is Great! I was living in guelph for a while Years ago..and id stop in and see winston down at Well Charge music...If he is still there He will have it...Also Kola Champaige..Goood Tuff

Go in get a pattie and a ting sit there.. Shoot the breeze...if ya do ask him about the story of the Song Mr. Brown. quite the story he told me years ago.

You want me to quantify the difference in taste?

Okay. Better. That's the best I can do. At least more like regular coke than diet coke.

I can't drink regular coke any more. The sugar is a turn-off, plus regular coke has an obscene amount of calories per can. I prefer Diet Coke and I've developed a taste for tonic water.

Tonic is good with gin and a twist of lime. I find if i drink it straight..It tastes like water that has been Burn't.

That, in fact, is why the gin & tonic was invented. Tonic water is called "tonic water" for a good reason: it contains quinine, which helps prevent malaria, which the British Empire was having a terrible time with in places like India. Quinine, a compound extracted from the bark of the cinchona tree and made into a tonic, but tasted foul, even after bubbles and sugar were added. But add a drop of gin, and voila! A drink that tastes good, is good for you, and makes you feel good. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Thank you Brad, Gratefully appreicated!...I love learning about herbs and medicinal proporties of naturally occuring substances. with a little Bit of history... May i point you Tward my herbal i have had since i was about 12... It is writen by Anna Kruger, An illustrated guide to HERBS, their Medicine and Magic.

-nattyMatty