Jambands.ca

Vegoose here I come!

Large Marge

the mini marge voodoo doll will be out from under the bed this weekend....sorry in advance about your ankle and your elbow.

I wonder what would happen if a certain/small amount of, say, vodka were forced down the throat of the mini marge voodoo doll...

Aloha,

Brad

Having a great time here in Vegas! The shows yesterday were incredible. MMW + Maceo, YMSB, Raconteurs, Mars Volta, Keller + SCI, Killers, Black Crowes, and Tom Petty. Caught them all. There's a lot of overlap of the bands playing on different stages so it's hard to see everything you want to, but I'm catching most of the performers I want to.

The beer is a very un-reasonable $7. Thought that would keep me somewhat sober but no! Gonna have to pace myself a little better today.

haha! Damn, I didnt make you piss, next time maybe?? ha ha, it was great meeting you Dave...And Bouche...have I made you Pee before? As long as it wasnt in your hot tub! ha ha. Im still in Vegas, this place ia crazy..Im at the SEMA show right now, the worlds largest trade show for hot rods and monster trucks etc... crazy shit

MATT THOMPSON!!! WTF???? I miss you man, my email is info@greghemmings.com lets hook up!